Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Its the ciiirrrcle oofff liiiiiiife...... aaagaaaiiiin.......

Waterspout........ is doing fine. Although I say being carried off by a bear can really scare many people......wolves. So after we rescued him, Fireblast and I, I swear, Waterspout looked at us like we sprouted rabbit ears. I wouldn't put it past some other wolves, and, well, myself, but Fireblast doesn't sprout ears. Okay back to Waterboy here. He got a few minor cuts and slashes, but anyways hes fine. Seriously, some wolves who have mastered the natural element, can shape shift, like, into anything. This one wolf shapeshifted into a Eagle once, Swooped down and almost carried off someone just for the kicks, and boy did Wyndbain gnaw his tail off for that one. Maybe I'll be able to master the Natural element someday. Then I'll shift into a bear and carry old Wyndbain off. That'd be cool.

- Firenze

2 comments:

Aurora said...

I JUST read this.. this comment was after my last one xD. so no need to answer my last hehe.

I'm happy he's o.k., A friend of mine is a shape shifter, her main form is human/wolf but she can turn into any animal she wants. She has more than 1 power though like invisibility, Fire, and wings. shes got wings.. (shes the angel of fire)idk if she has any others but ill have to ask, Her name is Fuego (means Fire in English). She said she might be making a blog soon.

Ill talk to her about it. =)

Aurora

Fuego said...

you mean fire in italian aurora ^^..

May your wishes be fulfilled and your heart and mind soar Firenze,

Fuego