Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Its the ciiirrrcle oofff liiiiiiife......

Okay, raise yer hand....... er...... paw, if you like my song. Anyone? Anyone? Okay I'll tell you what I'm singing for, because I promise you, I never do. Well, -sobs- One of my pack mates, this little wolf who's element is water, got carried off by a bear today. And just to let you know, water doesn't hurt a 600 pound bear. Just FYI. - walks off bawling like a baby- Ohh yeah his name was Waterspout.

- The intensely sad Firenze

3 comments:

Aurora said...

WELL IS HE O.K.?! what happened?! why did a bear take him? U cant just leave a post like that with no details!!! =( I'm deeply sad now..

<=(

Aurora

The Stray Wolves said...

Poor Waterspout!

-Kar, howl on

The Nkari Clan said...

WAATTEEERRSPOUUTT!! NOOOO!!! ONE OF MY KIN IS GOOOONNNEE!!!!

Roaringwater