Saturday, November 29, 2008

The meeting that sucked.

(Firenze) I watched as Stormlock, mentally pulling himself away from his dead father, came towards me. "Firenze, you are my Beta." I could feel myself getting angry. I didn't deserve to be Beta. Silenthowl was older and more experienced. But I was weighed down from the Alpha's decision, like a bear holding me down. I wagged my tail slightly, trying to optimistic for Stormlock's sake. He had just killed his father, his only relation since his mother had died. While I was musing in my head Stormlock leaped to the top of a huge boulder and howled. Earthworm, Fireblast, Whitewynd, Blackthunder, Silenthowl, Shadowwalker, and Thunderbark, the only one's left after Wyndbain "went crazy" came up to the rock. "I have news! I have decided my Beta." I mentally prepared myself as he went on. "Firenze. Firenze is my Beta." Stormlock eyed the wolves, challenging them to protest. I walked up to sit at the base of the rock, where the Beta, or Betas', usually sit. That did it, Thunderbark snarled up at Stormlock. "Firenze? Come on, Firenze?!?" Thunderbark narrowed his eyes. "Firenze is beta? But shouldn't I be beta? After all my parents were the beta pair. And they got killed." Stormlock growled at Thunderbark. "If you don't like it leave." Thunderbark returned his glare. "I will then Stormlock. I will leave. Who will come with me?" He demanded. Silenthowl looked annoyed at Stormlocks choice. He padded over to stand next to Thunderbark, along with Shadowwalker and, to my great surprise, Earthworm. "No Earthworm. Don't go!" I begged through clenched teeth. Earthworm's amber eyes were chips of ice. "No Firenze. You really shouldn't be beta. How could you go from Omega to Beta? That's not fair. That would put me as the lowest Omega." They left and Stormlock looked at the rest of his pack, only four left. "We should sleep, Firenze choose the first watch." I looked at my paws. "I'll take the first watch, Stormlock." I said, as the rest walked back to their dens.

The night was long. I could hear Thunderbark, which I now referred to as The Protesters of Firenze As Beat group, or, just the protesters. They were laughing and talking all night sometimes, with Silenthowl's power of extreme quietness snuck up on me and teased me. I'll have to warn Stormlock, I yawned, The Protecters might attack. Suddenly I felt exttremely tired, I treid to move, but couldn't. My eyelids got heavy when I remebered Shadowwalkers power, to put people to sleep, and then torment them with nightmare's. "Stormlock!!!" I howled as I was forcefully put to sleep.

-Firenze

3 comments:

Firenze said...

Just to let you know..... this is me writing when I woke up.

-Firenze, the new beta, feel the flames

Firenze said...

Umm...... silenthowl is a girl.

The Nkari Clan said...

That's just totally unfair, they go and raid you, NOT COOL!

Firenzy,

I gotsa chatbox